Feeling stuck at work? Looking to make a career change? Already enjoying your career, but feel you could be doing something more? If you’ve lost sight of where you’re headed in your career, a career coach can act as your advisor and give you the guidance you need to help discover happiness in your professional life.
When you meet with a professional for career guidance, you’ll be investing in your future. The support of a career coach can help you achieve success and personal satisfaction in your career, no matter how long you’ve been at it alone.
What Can I Expect From a Career Coach?
Working with a professional career consultant will allow you to:
- Overcome professional problems or challenges you have been unable to conquer alone
- Deal with work-related stressors
- Better manage professional relationships
- Find clarity and confidence in your career path
- Align with your greatest life’s purpose
- Help guide you towards your next career move including entrepreneurship
- Discover meaning and fulfilment in your work
- Achieve the work-life balance you’ve always wanted
Lisa Jeffs, Your Career Coach
Like you, I’ve experienced a major dilemma when it comes to my career. I was working long hours, but not seeing the results I wanted. I knew that I had to make a change. By creating a system, automating and delegating tasks, I reduced the pressure I placed on myself and started enjoying more freedom. When we work together, I’ll help you work smarter, not harder, and you too will be able to create the lifestyle you want.
I am pleased to offer a range of career coaching solutions, including:
- Business Coaching
- Entrepreneur Coaching
- Professional Life Coach Programs
- And more!
As a career advisor, I help leaders and entrepreneurs like you find clarity when it comes to what is most important in their life and career. Together, we’ll explore how your professional pursuits can become aligned with who you are and where you want to be. Whether you’re making a career transition or just looking for support to grow, I’m here to help.
If you would like more information on my career coaching and consulting packages, or if you’re ready to book a free, no-obligation discovery session, I’d love to hear from you!