The conventional wisdom is that if you want to be successful in business, you have to sacrifice fun. That may be true for some people, but it doesn’t have to be true for you!
In fact, the more fun you have in your business, the more money you’re likely to make. Here’s why:
When you’re in a state of joy, you emit a frequency that is attractive to others. Think about it like this: Have you ever been around someone who is always grouchy? Chances are, they’re not the most popular person in the room.
On the other hand, have you ever been around someone who is always smiling and laughing? Chances are, they’re pretty popular to be around. People are drawn to others who are in a state of joy because it feels good to be around them.
As a coach or expert, your job is to attract clients. And one of the best ways to do that is by emitting a frequency of joy.
When you’re in a state of joy, you become a magnet for clients. They will be drawn to you because they want to feel good too. And when they feel good around you, they’re more likely to invest in your services.
So if you want to make more money in your online business, have more fun!
When you’re joyful and having fun, clients will be attracted to you and invest in your services so that they can feel good too.
5 Ways to Have More Fun in Your Business
1) Do what you love – When you’re doing what you love, work doesn’t feel like work. It feels like play. And when you’re having fun, it shows! People can tell when you’re passionate about what you do and they’ll be drawn to that energy. So if you want to have more fun in your business, do what you love!
2) Laugh often – Laughter is good for the soul. It’s also good for business! When you laugh often, it puts people at ease and makes them more likely to do business with you. So make sure to find things to laugh about every day – whether it’s watching a funny video or telling jokes with friends.
3) Be yourself – The most successful people are those who are authentic and true to themselves. When you’re being yourself, people can tell and they’ll appreciate your honesty. Being yourself also makes life more fun because you’re not living someone else’s version of what success looks like -you’re living YOUR version of success!
4) Surround yourself with positive people – One of the best ways to have more fun in your business is by surrounding yourself with positive, supportive people. These are the people who will lift you up when you’re down and celebrate your successes along with you. So make sure to cultivate a group of uplifting and inspiring friends, colleagues
4) Make It About More Than Money
The first step to having more fun in your business is to make sure that it’s about more than just making money. Of course, you want to be profitable—but if that’s your only focus, you’re going to burn out quickly. Think about what else your business can offer you. What will it give you the freedom to do? Who will it allow you to help? When you focus on the bigger picture, it’s easier to stay motivated and have fun with what you’re doing.
5) This may seem like an obvious one, but it’s worth stating: if you want to have more fun in your business, make time for fun! This could mean taking a few hours each week to work on a project that’s close to your heart but doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with making money. Or it could mean taking yourself on regular “dates” where you get out of the house and do something enjoyable—without thinking about work at all! Whatever form it takes, make sure to schedule some time each week (or even each day) just for fun.
If you want to be successful in business, forget about sacrificing fun. The key to having more fun AND making more money in your online coaching business is simple: just be yourself! When you do what you love and let your light shine bright, people will be attracted to your energy and investing your services so that they can feel good too!
If you need help getting out of your head, and into your heart so you can inject more fun into your business, book a call with Lisa Jeffs Toronto Life Coach and see if Life Coaching or Business Coaching is your next best step.