This turmeric mango summer smoothie recipe is amazing on a warm Summer morning. Turmeric which contains curcumin-an antioxidant with some serious anti-inflammatory properties is a staple in my house. You can find turmeric as an ingredient in some delicious healthy dishes. However if you are like me and eat many meals in their raw form then consuming turmeric in a smoothie or juice makes it that much easier.
The mango and pineapple make this smoothie a tropical treat! Sip it by the beach while you watch the ocean… or if you are like me.. sip it on your porch and pretend you’re at the beach 😉
- 2 cups of mango, cubed
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 cup of coconut yogurt
- 1/2 tsp ground organic cinnamon
- 3/4 cup filtered water or coconut water
- Top with a sprinkle of goji berries or chia seeds- Optional
Blend in a high speed blender until mixed. Pour into a chilled glass, garnish and serve. Enjoy!